I tried to post this before but couldn't get the system to accept my post. This was taken from AVS Forum and some good potential:

"Approximately 200 Fantasy/Telarc/Concord jazz, classical and roots hybrid SACD's now are listed at Concord's website for $11.98 each. Coupon code CMGJ brings another ten percent off and free ground shipping, with no minimum purchase requirement. Some are multichannel; some are stereo. Some were remastered to SACD early in the last decade; some were recorded in DSD and released recently.

The SACD prices are less than the corresponding RBCD's go for."

Concord SACD Link

A strange thing is that the SACDs choice is NOT listed on many of these UNLESS you select and look at the disc listing itself. You can figure they are included in this search because they have a SACD available.

I already have many, many of these Concord SACDs that sound great. The question is if your taste matches. The Spyro Gyra SACDs are mixed in surround beautifully.
Marantz AV7702mkII, Outlaw 7220, ,7ea-Outlaw LCR (2ea.- L/2ea.- R/C/SR/SL),Outlaw 7125 for 4ea-Outlaw LCRv2 (Atmos ceiling),Outlaw Ultra-X12 & LFM-1EX Subwoofers,BR/DVD Oppo BDP-103,BDP-83SE, Samsung 65" OLCD, Sofabato remote - Whole house audio via two (2ea) 7125s.