so 24 hours in and they already sound much nicer than my last pos that i actually called a speaker. I havent had a chance to really push some sound through them yet, but the weekend is near. As mentioned in other posts the soundstage is really wide on these, in my small area I almost had to angle the speakers outward from one another to start getting noticable separation from the L/R. Tuning them into my room is going to be hard, but Ive got time so that will be a process. I love the clarity they provide even without being totally broken in. As expected the bass is pretty mild on these guys, but what bass tones they do put out sound very nice. I am looking into 2 options and curious which should come first. I definitely need a sub and want to get some monoblocks for these speakers to open them up a bit. My current receiver is a Sony 5200es which is putting out 125wpc at 4/8 ohms. Would you recommend I do a sub first or the monoblocks. Truthfully I don't know much about dedicated amps for speakers and would like to hear some feedback what I can expect by getting monoblocks aside from more volume? Otherwise what comes next, sub or amps? After those 2 agendas are squared away I might step up to the plate for the center channel and rears that Magnepan makes and see how these all sound in 5.1