"I cannot believe this statement that OUTLAW knowingly sells defective products. Statements can be easily be made...but what about proof.
How many of the 970's have been defective? How many defective 970's have been shipped by Outlaw knowing that they are defective? More important how many 970's have been returned by customer's who requested their money back?
Finally, where are all the complaints on this forum to back the statement up that Outlaw knowingly sells defective products?"

Rubbersoul, I suggest you take a quick look at the 970 forum. It is widely accepted that the 970 was sold after Outlaw knew about the various bugs associated with the 970.......it is still a solid piece of HT equip, and at the time it represented a great value despite it flaws, however, that cost/benefit dynamic has since changed. At least in my opinion, continuing to sell a product that should have been recalled, does not sit well with me...

I understand that the 990 is and continues to be a great processor, however, the 970 was and is a different animal.