Originally Posted By: cuz
Why Outlaw? During the B-Stock sale, I purchased my second 2150 and a pair of Bookshelf speakers, and a sub for my office, having been exceptionally pleased with my first 2150, which is at my cabin. One of the bookshelf speakers had a distorted sound, albeit intermittent. One phone call to Outlaw resulted in them shipping me a replacement (they e-mailed me FedEx shipping info so I could track the order) along with a prepaid shipping label for me to use when returning the defective speaker. One speaker out of the box, defective one in the box, slap on a lable and call FedEx for pick up. Done deal. They didn't wait until I returned the speaker. Within 10 days of receiving the original, I was up and running with the replacement. That's why Outlaw.

PS The new office system sounds FANTASTIC.

Like I said, their service is good. They shipped me a new part in advance of me returning the defctive amp for my LFM-1 too. If you don't mind paying a little more for good service, Outlaw is a nice company to deal with. If you're more cost sensitive or into bleeding edge features....not so much.

Best,