That is great. That is the one thing I am waiting for. I currently have a 1070 hooked up as a pre-amp to a 7075 in a 7 channel arrangement. And while I like the performance, I know that reducing the effect of the room boundaries will make a huge improvement. I am a senior electrical engineer, and develop realtime software to control machine motion. I have studied acoustics on the side for some time also. When I read the description of the Trinnov, I actually became excited. I have been waiting for the electroncis and software to get to this level ever since digital appeared on the audio scene 20 some years ago.

Someone said "it's all a matter of sorting out the software". I agree. But, I can also state from my experience that developing this type of sophisticated realtime software is not trivial. I have been on projects that involved developing realtime software that were a year late, and in most cases, continued on after the product shipped. So I would expect the first version of the 997 to be faulty, and require software updates. That is simply the nature of the beast.

But, I believe this type of complete compensation is a game changer. It really is the last critical piece of the puzzle. So I will wait for it.