Quote:
Originally posted by curegeorg:
because you said yourself (not in so many words) that you dont know jack about subwoofers. until you do, then stop posting about them. even better until you own one... your speculation is just that, you have no experience, you have no knowledge, you are offering no insight, and yet you are still talking about something that you dont know about... it is pretty funny...

Yeah, I know just what you mean. I paid this company more than 40 g's for my theater in my home. The wife and kids loved it, but it turns out the freaking subs didn't coordinate good with my big front speakers. Turns out these guys weren't so expert as they said in the beginning. I can't say I would recommend them highly.

So I moved the subs to my boat, and if you have a party, like in nice whether and all, you couldn't get the subs to sound loud enough. Please let me know if you know what would sound good, for a 50 foot Hatteras (36 inch twin square screws powered by two 800 horsepower diesel engines). I will have a lot of friends out on the water this spring, so perhaps you could come along. I am sure you could be a big help. We will be taking the boat out a lot this year, so it's not a problem.