Quote:
Originally posted by curegeorg:
the last paragraph is where your post got good. "I'm just using the subs built into my main speakers for now." im still laughing for you to be posting like you have any idea what is going on with subwoofers and then spit out a comment like that. thats like a kid playing teeball, talking about playing in the majors and saying he could hit like Barry Bonds, he might get there someday, but hes nowhere close right now.

I'm understanding why soundhound seems to dislike you so much. You have shown nothing as to why a sub should sound better than the other in your review. I've listened to a number of subs in demo rooms. You only asked about ones that I have owned. Why do I have to spend several grand on a sub to understand what makes them sound good? Are you really that ignorant and in love with yourself? How about buy them both, demo them, and return the one you don't like as much? Also, I did NOT say these were the best subs ever. Did it ever occur to you I might be saving up for something else? Maybe I should get a nicer place to live first. I am content with what I have now, but I know there is better.

In that two sub comparison from before there is absolutely nothing that will tell you one sub is better than the other. Alright, frequency response may be of some use, but do you know if they were measured under the same conditions? I'd like to see the graph plotted out instead. Yes, I sound like a broken record here, but what about distortion and transient response? There's nothing on those two.

I admit when I don't know something. I don't try to blow smoke and pretend there is useful information where there isn't.

[This message has been edited by JT Clark (edited May 26, 2004).]