Quote:
Originally posted by JT Clark:
You do seem educated some. No offense, but most everything in that comparison on the last page doesn't mean a thing towards how it will sound in the categories I mentioned. You must know what you don't know. Sometimes the best conclusion is to realize that no conclusion can be made.

to know your limitations is vital, and no one knows it all. when all you have to go on is specs, then what do you propose jt? the only reason the velodyne tied is because i know how they sound, thats not specs or speculation. specs dont ever say it all or how something will sound, however they can narrow down the choices. i.e. you want component video inputs, you want 15 digital audio inputs, you need 12 volt triggers, you want a sub with over 1000watts rms, etc. if some product doesnt meet a SPEC (spec includes features) you are looking for, then its important to look at. if some amp has 95% thd, then its safe to say its unsuited for audio... people come to these sites for links to info, and to get info from people who have used/know what they are talking about. what kind of sub do you have jt? what have you had?