I have an Onkyo 886 pre amp hooked up to a Sony KDSR-XBR160 (60" HDTV) via HDMI. I also have a Sony DVD jukebox, a HD DVD player and a DirecTV Hi Def DVR which are all hooked up to my 886 via HDMI.

When watching a movie, regardless if it is a Blu Ray or standard DVD, at the end of the movie my screen often either goes completely green, completely black (no image) or the left 1/3rd of the screen goes completely green.

If I use the PS3 remote or sixaxis controller, I can hear the beeps from the PS3 XMB as I move left or right but there is no image on the screen.

If I switch sources, I get the same result.

The oonly way to fix it is to turn the 886 off and back on again. I posted this on the AVS forums, and 1 person responded that it sounded like a HDMI handshake issue.

The HDMI cable going from the PS3 to the 886 is a 4 footer from bluejeans cable, and the one going from the 886 to the TV is a 35 foot monoprice.

Here is a link to a photo of the screen turning partially gree. Scroll down about 6 posts;

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=584936&page=709

Any suggestions ( I know Gonk will)?
Panasonic TC-P65S1 65" Plasma HDTV, Marantz AV 8801 Preamp, Outlaw 7700 Amp, Klipsch RF7 (X-over dean G modded) RC7 (X-over Dean G modded) RS7 CDT-5800C speakers, Outlaw LFM1 EX Subwoofer, Oppo BDP-93, B & O Turntable, Toshiba HD-A2, Sony CD & DVD 400 disc jukeboxes, DirecTV HD-DVR, PS2, PS3, Wii, Harmony one remote, Monster PowerBar 1200 for the TV, sub, PS3, HD DVD and Wii, Tripp Lite Isolation Bar for the Amp, Pre-Amp and other sources.