Keta--

My wiring guy uses Russound for the speaker selector. Know anything about these? I don't know that it matters that much as it seams like a pretty simple device. I definately want volume knobs in each room and need a centralized location downstairs to turn speakers on/off. The actual music will be housed in HT which is way off to one side of the house and up a set of stairs.

curegeorg--

All of those brands have been on and off my list. They have Velodyne subs at the new Tweeter close by. What would you recommend in the $500/600 range from Velodyne. No way can I afford $5K. I was going to go with Anthem AV20 before I read about the Outlaw stuff which seems very competitive. Also looked at Rotel very closely. The Outlaw combo just seems like the best value and that is important to me.

My biggest concern is your bashing of the Samsung DLP. I have not read anything negative except that there may be some voice synch problems with video(though this is a big problem). I talked with Samsung and they are working on the problem and said they were working with consumers that have already purchased their product. What else is wrong. Front Projection won't work for me due to the room lay out. Plasma won't work due to the screen burn issues and the price. I guess that leaves LCD and LCoS. Do you like any of these? If so why.

Hey you guys are being a great help and I really appreciate your input.