It has unfortunately been made public that I have replaced my 990 temporarily and established a relationship with an Onkyo 805 being used as a pre-pro only while I await the release of the 997. In view of this revelation, I have decided to release the following statement.

Over the past six years, two years as a 950 owner and four as a 990 owner, I’ve tried to participate in a vision of progressive audio that would rebuild the high end and create opportunity for all. Outlaw sought to bring real change to audiophiles and that will continue. Today, I want to briefly address this private matter. I have acted in a way that violates my obligations to my Home Theater system and that violates my — or any — sense of right and wrong. I apologize first, and most importantly, to my current pre-pro. I apologize to the entire system, whom I promised better. I do not believe that audio in the long run is about individual components. It is about ideas, the public good and doing what is best for the entire HT system. But I have disappointed and failed to live up to the standard I expected of myself.

I will be establishing a relationship with a new 997 upon its release. In the interim, I must now dedicate some time to regain the trust of my system. I will not be taking questions. Thank you very much. I will report back to you in short order. Thank you very much.
Mirage HDT Speaker System (LCR [OM-5s for L&R and HDT-F for center], SR, SL, SBR, SBL [HDT-Rs])
Dual SVS PB12-Plus Subs
Outlaw Audio Model 7900 Power Amp w/Dual Emotiva CMX-2
AudioControl BijouTM THX� Equalizer
Rega RP1 Turntable
Dual Panamax M5300-PM Power Conditioners
Dual Monster Power HTS 2500 Power Conditioners
Dual Monster Power HDP 1800 Power Conditioners
Clearplay Blu-ray Player
Motorola VIP1200 HD cable receiver
Logitech Harmony Elite Remote