Curegeorg

I really don't care what you want to use for your amplification or who has extra amps or who doesn't in order to use this method. All I was trying to say is to give you an example of how someone could increase the overall volume without adding additional amplifiers, since you said "I don't know what I am talking about". Who says you "must" use 7 channels for 14 subs?It was just an example I gave you for better understanding what I was trying to say, since you also said "I am not sensible". You really don't have to copy it or even listen to it if you feel bad about it. I also stated this in my previous post.

There are many ways to patch and duplicate identical signal to different power amps. Why someone must uses a "distribution amp" in order to have your so-called "mega-multi channel". Also, those duplicated speakers are the same signal as the original; they are not new channels. An amp acts as a voltage multiplier. Simply put, it takes the input voltage, multiplies it, and puts it out to drive a loudspeaker. It really doesn't matter what application you want use it for.

No one trying to play "professional" in here; I skimmed few of your previous posts and I can easily see through your knowledge about audio equipments is shallow, limited and still stay in people so-called "Hi-Fi Audiophile" world. I have been to the ultra expensive and terribly overpriced hi-fi audio stores and have NEVER been impressed. I am not talking about local circuit city that kind of store. I'm talking about places that want to sell me an amplifier and a turntable for 20 thousand and speaker cables for $20 a foot those nonsense stuffs. Tell you the truth, the only place I have ever been impressed was in the cinema, studio, and live concert with professional set up. Please remember, there are people who use professional gears in here. When you start talking about people do not know what they are doing when they use pro set up in their home, no one feels comfortable about that. I know you are only interested in home theater, and believe more in “Hi-Fi”. But, please wake up and listen to what people are trying to teach you and learn from those people who know audio better.