Ok, I am semi new to HT I and making a HT out of my garage because I want one and thats whats available the space is small 11 x 17 I am thinking of a BenQ 8700 Projector.. that leaves me around $5000 for reciever/speakers... Before I started this project I thought I knew a lil bit about this stuff.. I now know I know SQUATT! Pre vs reciever and so on... Bose who at the begining was the bad boy on the block IMO now I know their for old people I would like to have 7.1 surround in this room... I looked at PSB and Polk LSI speakers... I really need some assistance here... Any of you that can give input to my project would be more than welcome PLEASE!!! I think I am going with the 950/7100 but not sure what i can get with whats left.. should I buy better electronics and less speakers or even it out... and if anyone is good at design the room is 11 wide and 17 deep with the door in the middle of the back wall... I will have a wall screen in the front at 100" dig. .. oh well please any input is welcome!! zstat@getmuddy.net .. thnx