Well,

After seeing enough posts asking for it, we felt it was about time to add this new topic area to the saloon. We all love movies and I must admit that I spent much of my misspent youth in darkened theaters all day every Saturday.

It was a love of movies and movie soundtracks that pulled me into this career. I could go on for paragraphs talking about some of the Hollywood connections we established in this area, but I'm afraid it would bore most readers.

This section will be to talk about what's new (and old) in films It is for discussion and debate and just a place where you can share your thoughts about a wonderful pastime.

So here is my first comment: I just saw the "alternate ending" to I Am Legend and I felt it was clearly superior to the original ending. In my opinion, this ending would have been much more successful at the box office. For those who saw this movie, I encourage you to seek out this final scene and comment here.

Now to kick this area off, I would like those who are interested, to answer these six questions:

1. Which movie scared you the most?

2. Which movie mad you laugh the most?

3. Which movie choked you up or brought you to tears?

4.. Which movie made you the most tense?

5. Which movie caused you to think or wonder the most?

6. Finally, if you were going to be trapped on a desert Island for a year and could only bring one movie, what would it be?

Peter Tribeman