AvFan,
your right. I probably should have ran my M&K's off of a dedicated amp. My buddy has the same speakers and runs them off a Sherbourn 110x7 amp and they don't sound any better to me. Don't get me wrong, those speakers will drive hard (which he does, probably way too hard) but I always compared them to my Definitive Technology BP7000SC tower speakers which are very inviting. They are harsh to me... might be due to having 3 tweeters, I'm not sure. I have always had good speakers but never dedicated amps. When I moved from my Yamaha receiver to the Onkyo 805, there was a HUGE improvement in sound. I will never buy another Yamaha receiver again (plus they are way to hard to configure, especially if you lose the remote). I already have my M&K's sold. Next are my definitive towers because I don't have the room I used to have. Trying to place towers that are 52" tall is a pain and these speakers need to breathe due to the bipolar array. I just want to simplify... get back to basics. I have never owned an Outlaw product but that seems to be what they offer... plus value. Just waiting to sell my BP7000SC's towers and then I'll put the order in for the LCR's. I will definitely post my results here. Thanks for your help.