Hello everyone,
I was wondering who has downsized from large tower speakers to the Outlaw LCR's. I currently have the Definitive Technology BP7000SC's with the CLR3000. It might sound crazy but I am thinking of selling those off and going with the Outlaw LCR's up front and Outlaw surround's for rears. Also, Outlaw subs for the low end. I also am not sure whether to go with the Outlaw bookshelfs or LCR's. One of the main reasons for the change is my current tower speakers are HUGE. While I do love the "full" sound of the bipolar speakers, I sometimes question their imaging and accuracy since they fire rear as well. It sounds great but the sound coming off the wall behind the speakers sometimes sounds muddy. Another reason for switching is these speakers need a lot of breathing room. Anyways, just curious if it would be stupid for me to downsize from a speaker that sells for $2800 to a speaker that sells for $650. The reviews and feedback on the Outlaw speakers has been through the roof positive. I almost want to get back to simple and the Outlaw product seems to do that. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks