Quote:
Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, would you please take a close-up of the back of the LCR where the screw holes would be?
I'll get a shot tonight - the ones I have from when I set the LCR up weren't focused on the mounting points and weren't terribly useful.
Quote:
Also, do you happen to have the mounting brackets? I don't see the description or pictures anywhere on their site? (only on the "shop" page)
I do not have any of the brackets. My LCR is sitting on top of the entertainment center, so I didn't need the brackets.

Maybe Scott or another Outlaw can pull a bracket out of the warehouse and take a picture of it for us - I would be interested in seeing it, just from a curiosity standpoint.
Quote:
Gonk. Have you posted a review of your LCR's or do you plan to?
I have - it covers both the BLS\'s and the LCR .

Still need to finish building my stands and pulling the BLS's down to a better height, although I've already decided that these will be temporary stands (until a co-worker better at workworking than I can have a chance to build something similar but of better quality). Just need to do a bit of sanding, get some feet on and the uprights leveled, and paint 'em. Maybe Saturday morning will see some additional progress on that front...