I went with collection one of the really cool looking surge protectors, but swapped them all with one Panamax 5510. With the Monster surge protectors, can't recall the model numbers, I noticed a slight fluctuation in my picture when I got big booms and bangs during movies. Not being an expert at this stuff, I thought I should relocate my subs a bit futher from the TV. No impact and I screwed something up because my bass got really "boomy". I did a bit of research and narrowed it down to the power being pulled by the subs.

Since adding the Panamax, I do not get the picture fluctuations, but I did get a better picture from the Samsung DLP, more solid bass, and a cleaner sound when really cranking the volume for music. I would not have beleived this while at the store hearing it from some sales dude, but I am now a true believer in whatever Panamax and Richard Gray are doing to the power in their "heavy-ass" black and gray boxes.

BTW, my circuit is not isolated 100%, but there are no other devices pluged in to any of the outlets on that 20A breaker but the Panamax.

Phatlac.