Carlos...I'm running Def Tech BP2006TL's in the front, CLR2300 Center, and BPX's in the rear. I don't have a sub yet..but when I do here's what I will do with my 950.

I will set the sub to 'Yes' and set Front, Center, and Rears to SMALL. I will set Front Crossover to 40Hz, Center Crossover to 40Hz, and Rear Crossover to 60Hz. This would be my initial setup. I may try the fronts set to LARGE which would allow a full signal to go to my 2006's. Not sure which Bi-Polar Towers you are running but if you have the big ones (2000's,3000's, 7001's, or 7000's) ...you can set the fronts to LARGE no doubt. Also if you have the CLR3000 Center you can set that to LARGE too.

So if I set my 2006's to SMALL and cross them over @ 40Hz on my 950..then the 8" subs in these should get frequencies between 40Hz and 80Hz since the internal corssover in the Def Tech's is set @ 80Hz and can't be defeated. If I go LARGE the subs in my 2006's get everything below 80Hz.

My sub would be getting the full LFE signal from the 950's LFE output as well as any frequencies that are below the crossover's I set on the 950 for any speakers set to SMALL.

I think I said all this right...doe sit make sense ?