The badge on the LCR has to be on that end of the grille, but it can be rotated so that it is upright in any orientation (top or bottom for a vertical LCR placement, left or right for a horizontal LCR placement). I've contemplated flipping the grille 180 degrees to see if I like it better on the right or the left.

Ah, yes, my TV... wink Believe me, you're not to first person to comment on my use of a CRT, but part of the negotiations associated with putting a 7.1 system in the den was putting it in a nice piece of furniture. I should be able to a 37" flat panel in that cabinet without problems (so long as there are no side-mounted speakers), which is a decent sized image at our viewing distance, but right now I don't think I could find any flat screen display that could match the picture quality of my trusty Zenith CRT. It may weigh a ton and be 4:3 aspect ratio, but I figure it'll be a few more years before something that can provide better picture quality in that footprint will be affordable. Once something like that does come along (OLED, perhaps?), trust that I'll be doing a bit of upgrading. smile Of course, there's also the occasional thoughts of a retractable projection screen and an LCoS front projector, but that's much more of a "wouldn't it be cool if" than a "let me get the credit card out" sort of thought...