I just received six Outlaw Bookshelf speakers to go with my Outlaw 7700 amp, 990 pre amp, and a pair of LFM 1+ subwoofers. I purchased this equipment to replace the built in equipment I will leave behind in my theatre room when I move.

I currently have very nice speakers and I listened to all of the high end speakers before I purchased the Outlaw Bookshelves to try in my home. When I began listening to music from the Outlaw Bookshelves, I could not believe my ears. The clarity and neutrality was second to none. The soundstage and image from these speakers was wonderful from anywhere in the room. There were times when I thought I could almost see what I was listening to! These speakers were unlike anything I have ever heard.

Then I invited a buddy of mine to listen to them. He could not believe what he was hearing. After 2 hours of listening to music, he swore that I was using some sort of high def. CD and proceeded to take my CD's home with him so he could listen to them on his system! Needless to say, he called me later and conceded that the Outlaw bookshelf speakers were some of the best speakers he has ever heard.

Buy them, try them and you won't be disappointed. Right now I am trying to figure out where else I can use these speakers in my new home!!!

Al