I am in a real quandary, I can not decide if I want to go with Martin Logan Vistas for my mains or with Definitive Technology BP7000's. The DefTechs are more complex with their built-in sub however the Martin Logans are electrostatic and require very exact placement and along with the DefTechs require an outlet to energize the panel. I was all set to buy the Martin Logans when I went in to buy them I gave them another listen and they sounded like crap. No crispness to them. I had an affinity for things that went bang when I was a kid so I have quite a bid of mid-frequency hearing loss, I prefer a crisp speaker. I'm not looking at the new Outlaw as a replacement main but I'm so damn curious that I may buy a pair and use them in conjunction with some older DefTech BP-2's I own for rear surrounds. Has anyone here had any DefTech 7000's or 7002's? I use 7006's for surround drivers. Sorry to drone on but this really has me flummoxed. Perhaps, as with RCA Victor I should let my dogs listen and decide?