This new offering falls in-line with where I thought Outlaw would go once they got into speakers: they offer subs already, a sat/sub system limits their market to HT and they want something to match the 2150 and they may also want to test the waters with a smaller speaker before jumping into a full range that would take more resources to develop.

I'm positive that the new speaker will sound great. I am the happy owner of a pair of M200's. I went through three other amps (Arcam, Adcom and T&A) before I could find an amp that would drive my speakers to a level and clarity to my liking. I also own a 1070. True, it has had a few bugs. However, they have mostly been taken care of and I know all of the problems with it will be fixed. The 1070 is hands down the best receiver I have ever owned, and I've owned many many with price tags far exceeding the 1070.

I believe in Outlaw and their business model - great products with on-line pricing/value and outstanding customer service. I'm sure the new speaker will not disappoint. However, I'll be holding out for the full range model.