hey, thanx again, I plugged in a hair dryer and turned it on full blast, the part that tells you current usage read 4A which I think means amps. right? Then the voltage output read 110 volts but didn't really move from there even after I let it run for about a minute. Also I didn't notice the flutter in the light. I next put the dryer straight into the wall and I didn't really notice anthing out of the ordinary. Later on I did notice the light flutter when I turned on the vacuum cleaner in the same area.Anyway I'll find out monday from Scott what the deal with the 755 is. Oh, since I have your attention let me run the following by you. I have deftech bp2006s and an acoustic research sub using the lfe. The 2006's have built in subs. I have the fronts set to small crossed over at 40/sub on. My center is set to small crossed over at 60. I don't have any surrounds but they will be deftechs more than likely set to small crossed over at 60. Does this sound right? Since I'm using the seperate lfe what should I have it crossed over at? Or does it matter? I'm trying to figure out what would sonically be the best solution for my setup. I would like to keep my bass confined to all three woofers up front. my mains are hooked up using the regular wire method(binding posts) thanx for all the help.