Gonk, thanks for the reply. I got the 755/950 combo in july and it always did run warm, even at high levels. I wouldn't say 90 degrees but lately I would say hot to where it goes into protect mode. At least I THINK ITS PROTECT MODE! here is what happens, after about 2 hrs of playing music the left front speaker would click out. I would then feel the amp and it would be hot in the upper left hand side. At this point I would turn it down to about -70db and after about 10 minutes it would come back on. once it got hot again the front left speaker would go out again. just for your info I have deftech bp 2006s in front along with aprocenter 200 in the center. I also have a couple of other devices hooked up but I don't think they would be the problem. EVERYTHING is hooked up to a MONSTER POWER STRIP.(hts 1100}. Oh, the lights in my room tend to flicker or drain when ever I turn up the volume with music.If the amp is doing this why doesn't the power strip take care of the problem? Or do I need a another power strip in addition to the one I have. thanx.