Meant to add -

I was quite concerned with issue of noise, hum, and whether or not I could even run all of this equipment on my single 15A circuit. I live in an apartment building which has had a number of issues in the past with keeping the power flowing cleanly.

Anyway, I'm happy to report that I have absolutely zero hum or noise from my system. Actually, I'm quite relieved that this is the case, as I was quite worried about what I would experience once I plugged everything in.

I'm running the amp, pre/pro and sub through a surge protector/noise filter box I found lying around my parent's basement. I'm sure it's not a high dollar item, and it's probably really old. I don't know if it's doing anything for me or not, but I'm not gonna change anything just yet.

Still working on getting the system dialed in. I think it's kind of like getting the TV calibrated. At first I had everything running pretty hot, and the vivid picture looks pretty amazing. But once you start getting to more realistic colors and contrast levels, the viewing experience is that much better. I'm kind of going through that now with adjusting speaker levels, sub level, etc. Every day I like this system more and more....