64met,

Actually I am driving my RTi10's with 2 Outlaw 2200 mono blocks so I can't really answer that question.
One of these days when, I have nothing better to do, I am going to do some switching around and then I can see if there is any difference in sound between driving them with the 2200's as compaired to driving them with the 7500.

We have watched long movies, like LOTR, at fairly high volume and even then it does not get more than barely warm so problem there.
I have it installed in a TV stand with about 1-1/2" above it and lots of room around it and no fans.
By the way my unit is dead quiet even with your ear just a couple of inches away.
I love the look of the 7700/7500 amps. All you see is that big black face with one little blue light on the power switch. Plus it looks really good sitting next to the 990!

The LFM1-EX is an incredible piece of equipment isn't it? I upgrade to the EX from a Polk PSW505 and could not believe the difference. The Polk was a good sub but no in the same league as the Outlaw.

What pre/pro or receiver are you running?
Outlaw 7500 for LCR & L/R surrounds
1- Emotiva Mini X-A100 for rear surrounds
2- Outlaw LFM-1 EX subs
Oppo BDP-105 Blu-ray/DVD/SACD player
Outlaw LCR (Snell Labs) for center channel duty
Tekton Lore monitors L/R
4- Emotiva ERD-1s surround speakers
Monster HTS3600MKII power center