Today I tried out my buddys Denon 3808 with my 7700 to see how well they worked together as well as he wanted to see what it sounded like having the 3808 doing the TrueHD decoding from my XA2. I did nothing more other than switched the amp over to the 'unbalaced' setting and connected analog cables from the amp to the Denon. I then ran the HDMI cable from the XA2 to the HDMI input on the back of the Denon. As soon as I powered up the unit and the amp kicked on I got a really loud buzz sound out of "ONLY" the left rear and the right rear side surround that went away quickly and all was good after that. It just caught me off guard because I've never had anything happen like this before.

Well after he left I had to hook my gear back up. I removed the analog connection from the amp, I switched the switch back to the "balanced" setting (yes, I'm using XLR cables) and hooked the HDMI cable back up to the Monoprice HDMI switcher I use. Went back upstairs to have dinner with the family and afterwards everyone wanted to watch a movie. We came downstairs and when I powered up my gear, the buzzing was so loud coming from the same two speakers I almost pissed myself as well as my family. I quickly powered down and let it sit for a few seconds. When I cut it back on, it did it again but not quit as loud. So, I've been going back and forth the rest of the night powered the gear on to see if it still does it and about 50% of the time it does. What gives, is it possible something went bad in the amp or is the amp storing some sort of reserve power which doesn't make sence, it's never done it before. I just need to know if this is something I need to contact Outlaw about or is this something you guys can help me out with. Thanks in advance.