Sounds like a good deal. Hope it all comes together well. I'm sure you'll love the 950; I certainly do.

Being a Canuck I would normally politely suggest a good Canadian loudspeaker system (Mirage, Paradigm, Energy, psb, take your pick they're all great!) to anyone who asked. But the other week a home theatre about-to-be friend of mine asked me to spec out a system for her. Being that I'm on vacation I had time to wander around Ottawa and check out systems from several places. And the one that I finally came up with was the Definitive Tech's ProCinema 60 system. At $1100Cdn (just over $800US by my calculator - probably a lower street price south of the 49th) they were an outstanding value - with terrific sound. You could probably spend a little more and step up to the 80's or 100's, but the little 60's really put out. They are perfect for my friend's apartment - and will no doubt sound great when she moves into her new house later this year.

So for anyone out there in the market for a small, inexpensive, 5.1 speaker system, I highly recommend that you check out the Def Techs. (But please also give a few Canadian speakers a listen as well!)

Regards.

Jeff Mackwood