So here I am, I just moved into a new house and my floor standing speakers don't fit. My wife says how about getting one of those nice little BOSE systems. I think it was the Lifestyle 30 or something like that. I said "Baby, what the F**K are you thinking??" Well maybe not those exact words. Probably more like "Can I really buy something new, really, are you sure Honey, sweety?" So I was thinking $3000 I can do a little better than BOSE. First off I found a good deal on some Boston Acoustics VR-M50's. Beautiful little speakers that sound pretty good to boot. So I am now at $430 including tax. Next I was looking around on EBAY and found some DSI-480 in ceiling speakers to match my little M50s. Not a great deal but better than anything that I could find locally, $350 shipped. Grand total of 780 bucks now. But now I have these great sounding but pewny little speakers so I figure I had better get a new sub. After looking for quite a while I decided I needed a HSU or a SVS to add a little kick. Well I guess I was meant to get the HSU because for $400 shipped to my house with next day service, well I just couldn't pass that deal up. Grand total $1180. Now I bet you are all wondering what I am doing on the outlaw page. $3000 - $1180 leaves me with 1820 dollars left to spend. So coming hopefully today will be my brand new 7100 and a B-stock 950 waiting to sit on my rack. That brings the grand total up to $2860. Not quite enough for a matching front center speaker but maybe I can find a good deal on Audiogon or EBAY. So hopefully it will sound "just" a little bit better than the $3000 BOSE system that my wife said I could get. But don't you think those jewel cubes are so cute??