I believe on the avsforum website, I read that someone had an issue with the HDMI cable being a part of the problem,

So, after more fidgiting around, I found a combo of issues with the video out of my Sony Jukebox. It seems now it is related to the HDMI and component video out sources of my Sony DVD 400 Jukebox.

If I have the coaxial connected from the DVD jukebox to the Denon with the HDMI cable ( monoprice 35 footer at 22 awg wire) running directly to the TV I have the hum. If I disconnect the HDMI cable at the jukebox the hum goes away.

So I connected component cables from the jukebox to the Denon with the coaxial audio cable for audio and I get the hum.

Disconnect the comp video cable and keep the coxial audio cable connected and no hum.

Bottom line; if I have the video outputs connected and going to the TV or Denon, and audio outputs are going to the Denon, I get the hum.

I checked all power connections with at the monster powerbar and they are all correct, I even checked the polarity at the outlet and the outlet is correct regarding grounding.

????????????????????????????

UPDATE;

It looks like I can use the HDMI to the TV if I use an optical cable for the sound o the receiver from the Jukebox. Weird!

Every 15-20 seconds or so, a very subtle "pop" sounds from the speakers with the volume turned down low. If there is any kind of music or dialogue coming from the speakers you cannot hear it. But if the volume is turned way dow, the pops are audible.
Panasonic TC-P65S1 65" Plasma HDTV, Marantz AV 8801 Preamp, Outlaw 7700 Amp, Klipsch RF7 (X-over dean G modded) RC7 (X-over Dean G modded) RS7 CDT-5800C speakers, Outlaw LFM1 EX Subwoofer, Oppo BDP-93, B & O Turntable, Toshiba HD-A2, Sony CD & DVD 400 disc jukeboxes, DirecTV HD-DVR, PS2, PS3, Wii, Harmony one remote, Monster PowerBar 1200 for the TV, sub, PS3, HD DVD and Wii, Tripp Lite Isolation Bar for the Amp, Pre-Amp and other sources.