Thanks Gonk. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow. I did receive the following email from Steve at Outlaw at 9:00 pm.

Hello Aaron,

Remove the trigger cable between the 990 and 7700, the problem is most likely due to a trigger that is out of sync. This is usually caused by the amp or the pre-amp being plugged into a switched AC outlet but can also be caused by a very brief voltage drop at the outlet. With the trigger removed the system should produce sound. The amp's front power button should change state from red to blue, if not you may have tripped the amp's circuit breaker which is also the rear panel master power switch. Switch it off and then on from the rear panel to reset it and then try the front panel switch. Use the test tones or FM tuner to confirm output with no trigger in place. If the system plays, power if off and replace the trigger cable. It should work normally again, if not it's most likely a faulty cable. Please re-open this ticket if you need further assistance.

Thanks and Regards,

Steve

Outlaw 990, Aragon 8008X3, 8008, Denon 3930CI, Dahlquist DQ20, Outlaw LFM-1+, Paradigm Atom, Mtrola DCT3416 I