I’m thinking that it’s going to depend on whether or not a particular 1500KVA unit can handle very brief moments of something over 1500KVA. I’m running all gear, including a 770 and two powered subs, on one 15-amp circuit. Beyond the load of the 770, each sub can draw about 6 amps maximum. Even in Stereo 7 mode, which would tend to draw more power to all channels simultaneously versus a surround sound mode where most of the audio comes from the fronts and momentary punch from the surrounds, I have never tripped the 15 amp breaker even with an RS SPL meter bouncing over 120dB at the room’s mid point – this using various sources and modes through speakers that are not considered sensitive/efficient. I don’t have a running plot to know if there were brief moments that the current exceeded 15 amps, but the breaker did not sustain an average current that exceeded the likely trip current of a sustained 17 amps or so. I certainly did this only as a test shortly after the system was set up in the present configuration. I have not repeated this stunt since. cool