Hey Ritz!

I thought you might weigh in. I don't want to take over this thread with speaker stuff but for $550 I don't see much out there that could compare with these MMG's right out of the box. As long as you have a sub-woofer hooked up with them. I have them about 3 to 4 feet away from the wall (which my wife isn't too keen about) and about 6 feet apart, angled towards the sitting area a bit. They sound very nice, kind of "laid back" in a good sort of way. You could listen to them all day without any fatigue. I know the 1.6's you have must sound awesome, but their size is going to keep me from getting them, at least for our family room (WAF).

Anyway, I've got 60 days to play around with the MMG's before I have to commit to them. That's a pretty good stretch of time. I only have a couple of weeks left to decide about the Axioms. I'm kind of thinking that maybe the Axioms will be my HT speakers and somewhere down the line I'll try for a nice 2 channel set-up with Maggies taking center stage. We'll see.

Regards.