I can't seem to get my player set up correctly. I followed gonk's set up guide to the letter, and I just got to running the AIX audio setup disc today. When I run the Channel Identification tests, Dolby TrueHD runs fine, except it runs test tones through my left and right surrounds as left rear and right rear, as well as left and right surrounds. (I have a 5.1 system) I have almost zero output from my sub (barely audible). When I run the DTS-HD MA test, I have to turn my volume up to about-11 db (from the default of -35) to even hear the test. This test correctly shows I have a 5.1 system, but still nothing from the sub. I also ran the Dolby Digital and DTS tests and still no output from the sub. I checked all my connections and everything is connected (sub works fine via 2 channel when I want to use it). I went back to the Oppo set up menu and increased the db output for all speakers to 5 and sub to 10. No difference...still no sub output. My bass management switch is set to HPF/LPF, and I even tried it on digital. Any suggestions?
Panasonic BDP-45
Outlaw LFM-2

2 Channel:
Red Dragon M-500 monoblocks
BAT-VK3i
Salk HT-1TL's
Apple TV
Beresford 7520 DAC
Surgex XS10