well...my 1070 still has issues...somewhat similar to the 970...
I've noticed the unit is very sensitive as far as the digital domain goes...never mind HDCP...unplugging the headphones if the unit is off...or the occasional transcoding video issues...a reboot always works....
and on the bright side...
my buddy who has an AVM 30...now updated to an AVM 50...( 1070&970 many times over cash wise)has similar problems since the upgrade...

finally...can we be so upset
testing a manufacturer's goods when they come out to market ?
we seem impatient enough for the latest technology...that famed new processor...the latest software...that new format...etc.
in that frame of mind...I believe we accept as a group to be guinea pigs...and when you get that deal...I believe we should accept as well...that there's no free lunch...

altough as a caterer...I could never see myself serving meals that were unfinished...buggy or just not right...yet I know plenty of establishements do....
Outlaw 1070-Mirage M-290(main)+MCC(center)+Omnisat Micro(sides) nanosat(back)+ +PS12-90(sub)-Technics SL-5 turtable+Cambridge Audio 540P-HTPC - SamsungDTB-H260F HDTV tuner - Optoma HD 20 +100' Draper screen -lots of spaghetti and toys