Quote:
Originally posted by eurorom:
You are correct sound these JBL_PRO are the real deal...........I think i mention my main speakers the GREAT JBL Studio Monitors 4430 and the 8330 for surrounds.

Same surrounds I use. They are the ones that are used in dubbing theaters and cinemas....can't get closer than that. I've had no trouble running them "large", even with some of the abuse I throw at them. They are actually pretty fine speakers in their own right, and if you want to get really anal, you can flip that EQ switch on the input panel to match their response to that in a cinema. I constructed 1/8" thick plates with 4 "keyhole" shaped holes that mate with the four screw holes on the rear of the cabinets. I screwed the plates with 3/8" spacers to the wall, then the speakers hook down into the keyholes easily (I have 4 screws partially screwed into the four holes in the cabinet back). This makes a really clean installation and the speakers sit very close to the wall. They even will stay on the wall during an earthquake - I know that first hand

[This message has been edited by soundhound (edited April 13, 2003).]