I've worked up a Universal Remote MX-700 device file ( .mxd) for the Model 970 processor. This should be compatible with MX 700, 800, and perhaps other MX series (850?) computer-programmed remotes. I've tested the codes and they all seem to work with my 970 just fine. Essentially I reworked the codeset from the 950, many of the codes are the same but used for different functions. I learned as few codes as possible since learned codes take up more memory in the MX's.

Page 1 is inputs, page 2 is DSP's and adjustments, page 3 is tuner functions. The "Menu" button is the "OSD" command. I did short cuts to make the "+10" button duplicate the "Direct" command and also the "Enter" button duplicates the "Select" command. This keeps your fingers in one area of the remote when inputting radio station frequencies (it makes it easier for me, at least).

The Outlaw BB doesn't seem to allow binary file uploads so I'm hoping Gonk or someone else is willing to host the 970 device file so that everyone can have at it. If someone needs the file prior to it getting hosted I can e-mail it to them.