Front right corner! Surprise smile

I let the SMS do a Self EQ, threw on Blade II and was very happy.

If you know the movie, the scene when Blade and the Vampire pack are getting ready to enter the Vampire Club.

First, the thunder now gives that nice little rumble that I feel when thundering outside!

Second, the bass in the background music when the pack is walking towards the club was tighter and deeper.

Lastly, was when the sliding door to the club opened up, and the music was blaring. Previously, the bass sounded 'blatty' if that makes any sense. Now, it sounds like that bass in a club! Moreso when the pack was upstairs from the club; THAT sounded and FELT like being on another floor from the club itself (this I remember from personal experience).

Anyway, now I get to go through all my favorite FX scenes across all my favorite movies. This is going to be cool and will hold me over until the Spring comes and I can get on my Harley.

Lastly, I think the SMS-1 is a very nice addition to my home theater, and I thought the Outlaws did a nice job with their SMS User's Guide. I haven't even touched the surface of what this can do, but that'll probably be for next Winter.