Okay, I finally got around this weekend to really sit down and focus on getting my room setup with the SMS-1 and I have a few questions. This is how I started off, first I disconnected the sub cables from the SMS-1 and went directly to the 990 to calibrate the subs to 75db in line with all the other speakers. Once I had all speakers including the subs running at 75db I then reconnected the sub cables back to the SMS-1 and ran the auto-eq feature of the SMS-1 as a starting point. Once the volume on the 990 was around 80db on the right side of the screen I began to raise the volume on the left side of the screen to match the right. The one thing I noticed was the volume on the SMS-1 was somewhere around 50, is this normal? Once I began manually adjusting the eq of the SMS-1 I could get everything pretty flat until I got to 125Hz where I got a drop of about 4db, is this normal also? Is there anyway to adjust this, is it placement or are there some settings I don't know about. And before anyone asks, I have the crossover in the SMS-1 disabled and I'm using the 990's crossover. Any help would be greatly appreciated.