OK, I've done quite a bit with the SMS-1 so far, but mostly with temporary setups. I'd been wanting a Paradigm Servo 15 to serve as my LFE sub, and so I borrowed a Klipsch 12 for awhile. Now my Servo 15 V1 s here, unpacked and ready to go.

I use stereo Sunfire subs to augment/fill-in my front VMPS RM/X speakers, and I used the SMS-1 to help me set them up too (not EQ'd of course, but used the measuring capability to help position, phase and level set them to integrate as well as possible with my front mains. So, let's assume for a second that my main speaker set is now flat 20-20 (it isn't but it's damn good). So how do I level set the Paradigm for a 5.1 or 7.1 setup? I mean, if I use the SMS-1 tip to raise the fronts to a certain level while muting the Servo the SMS-1 graph is flat and has no room for another sub. Should I:
1) discconnect the augmented stereo subs and play the mains without them just so I can get the levels right for the Paragigm Servo, then shut off the mains?
2) should I not even turn on the mains, but play the sweep through the center and the 3 sets (one set for 5.1, two different sets for 7.1 of surrounds (like party mode or something) and get the level set that way?
3) just play the center channel or just one non-subbed main channel and set the sub to that level...seems it would be too low with one speaker......

I'm having a brain lock. I'm decent at manaually Eq'ing by now, but not sure what to integrate/level set to for LFE...since my mains are already "flat" 20-20.
Thx
Ted