Soundhound, I would love to try this one, have been pondering your posts on stereo subs from the past and my logic tells me the quest achieving what I like in music could benefit greatly from this setup.

But space!. You guys would die if you saw my house. (Picture cottage…and I don’t refer to style).
Right now the Def tech is shoehorned behind the display into the triangle nook it creates, equadistance from the mains.

Something like Gonks SVS (I could literately fit inside of), would not fly in this sq.footage challenged location.
Starting (and stopped) a search on REL subs, without checking out their dimensions.
I feel you might have an inkling of how my personal tastes run in sound, do you think I would benefit from finding one very nice very musical sub Vs the tradeoff of having to find units [very very} small, assuming a degraded performance after factoring cabinet size restrictions, - in stereo? I have a feeling you will pick the stereo setup, but wonder. Any recommendation for quality built mini-me subs?

[This message has been edited by Smart Little Lena (edited April 01, 2003).]