First, let me say again that going in wall was a mediated settlement involving many lawyers.

I've grown to love the B&W in wall system. The wife is happy and the seven in wall speakers provide excellent surround sound. I have not upgraded my sub yet (bought a new pinball machine) but once I do that it will be perfect.

I live in the middle of nowhere so I had very limited chances to listen to speakers in person. The only ones I really got a chance to demo were the Paridigm and B&W. My buy decision was probably influenced by the B&W dealers better demo.

As for the 200 watts of Outlaw power... When I was breaking in the speakers I turned it up half way to 0db and left the house to work in the yard (the windows and doors were closed) the guys working on the heavy equipment logging a 1/4 mile away asked about the party Every time we watch a movie half the pictures in the house are crooked and every candle, flower pot, and decorative thingy has rubber feet. The sound is crisp, clear and un-distorted beyond the point of pain. I'm not sure if the 100w amp would have been enough, but the big monster (770) has shown no sign of weakness.

Feel free to e-mail me directly if you have any detailed questions.

dane.deal@worldnet.att.net