I can offially say that this thing rocks. With much trepidation I set it up tonight but it really wasn't that difficult( even for me :p ). I did the Auto EQ just for kicks and that did help but then I did the manual EQ and Boy! did that make a difference! I have a difficult room and my response now is fairly flat.

With the SMS I learned that my phase setting was way off and that my ideal crossover is 40 with my system. I never would have known this if I did not see it being charted right before my eyes. It was really cool to see the graph start leveling out with the turn of the phase knob on the sub. I did not even need to boost any nulls after doing this which was a big worry for me.

The manual could be a little clearer. There is only a short mention of how to turn off the crossover in the SMS but with the help from Steve and this forum it was relatively painless process.

I am very happy with the SMS-1. My speakers sound clearer and my bass is tighter and more integrated. I have the symbiosis I have been looking for. I highly recommend it. laugh