Well, I've got the entertainment center in the house and installed all the in-wall speakers, and hooked up my new 950 & 970.

It sounds pretty bad at all but monster sound levels. Most of my testing is on music where the problem is more pronounced than with a movie. Everything appears to be functioning, but is lacking in the middle tones (almost like a 3 way speaker missing it's middle speaker). I have spoken with the B&W tech support and have reviewed all the enclosure volumes for my speakers. I have run the system with and without the sub. I've tried running each pair of speakers on their own to isolate any problems. Now I am trying to break the speakers in quickly by running it while I'm away at work. Heck, I've even started reading the manual for my 950!!!

The speakers have about 10 hours of moderate use on them and the highs have softened a bit. I almost think there is something I'm doing wrong with the 950. I've adjusted the trebble and bass through the onscreen menus, but I'm still missing the middle. The sound is similar across all the surround modes.

Oh, the wife is happy. She loves the in-walls since there are no speakers around the room.