OK goAVP, I'll check out Adire Audio's Shiva as soon as I finish typing this post.

I went and listened to B&W today. I listened to their Nautilus 802 tower, Nautilus 805 bookshelf, and their CMT 7NT towers. In general I like their higher frequencies while keeping a warmish mid-tone. The lower frequencies were a bit dissapointing on all but the very expensive 802 and that's not much of an issue since I will be using a sub.

One thing that did impress me was the sound of the B&W in-wall speakers. Yes, I know "in-walls suck" yadda, yadda, yadda... The dealer had a pair of their little CWM500 as main left & right and a CWM800 for the center channel with a sub. At very low volume there was nothing special but once it started to get up to normal TV volume it got better and by the time it was up to home theater volumes it was doing surprisingly well. When I mentioned this to the wife she was very excited that she would not have to decorate around tower speakers.

The wife wanted to have an entertainment center built and now I'm thinking of building in the in-wall speakers for the center and L & R. I thinking of the B&W Signature 7NT for the front left & right. The CWM Cinema for the center and then a pair of CWM 800 or CWM 650 for the side surrounds, and possibly a CWM Cinema for a single rear speaker in a 6.1 system. Anybody have thoughts on my all in-wall system??? Do you think the Outlaw 100 watt amp would be enough to drive them in a large room, or should I spend the other $1'000 for 200 watts per channel?