I like the look of the M&K and their set of bookshelf and in-walls look like they would be a natural. I am having trouble making contact with a retailer. I called the closest but there was never an answer. I also contacted the factory rep. in Georgia, but have not received a reply as yet. Because of the reports I have heard about the M&K 150s being so focused I would like hear them for myself and see how large the sweet spot is.

I'm not too worried about the subwoofer with the wife unless I go with SVS. She has grown accustomed to seing my 12" 250watt Acoustic Research sub sitting in the corner, so a box of any reasonable size will not be too much problem. The wife does like the look of the SVS SS which they can match the wood to our floors and cabinetry, but at $5'000 that's a fair bit more than I want to sink in a sub.

I thought of building a tactile transducer (TT) into the floor during construction. It would be perfect. I've got hardwood floors and my main seating area is about mid span on the 24 foot long floor trusses so the floor should move quite nicely. I left it out to keep the house budget on track. It can still be added later since I just have a garage down below. If you have ever seen the EFX show at the MGM out in Vegas you know how much fun a TT can be. There is nothing like a thousand TT's working in addition to the speakers (oh, the tall drink with a 151 floater didn't hurt either).