I still say if she likes the looks of the studios, it shouldn't be to hard to sneak one of the PW2200 or the Servo 15's into the house. The PW2200 does go about 6hz lower the the servo (I was able to demo the two at my dealer using the B&K Ref 30's Hz generator. The servo 15 was able to drop down to about 26hz before we got noticable distortion. The PW2200 hit 19hz before it started to distort. Both seemed pretty accurate for the demo material I was listening to. In fact the PW2200 pretty much beat ever subwoofer with the exception of the SVS that I tested at home. (It went head to head with the top offerings from M&K, and Velodine but was half the price. (The demo was based partialy off of the B&KHz tones to find the "absolute bottom" of the sub, and material from episode I, the matrix, and Titan AE DVD's, the Organ Blaster CD and Koyaanisqatsi DVD-A's for response and overall sound.)

I'm telling you man, Find out what finish she likes for the paradigm's and then sell here on two "end tables" or matching "foot rests".

Jason