This has got to be an exciting time for you.

Let me start backward by bringing up the sub first since that's what I'm most familiar with out of my 6 speakers. Adire Audio's Shiva is it when it comes to price & performance ratio. I wrote this in B & W subwoofer category in this chat room. Forget all the commercial stuff unless you spend over 1K. I've been using Shiva for 6 months and I couldn't be happier after spending about $400. It is both musical and dynamic (for home theater). I built my own enclosure which saved some money but you can find pre-finished enclosures at reasonable prices. Look up www.acoustic-visions.com. Also, see the reviews on this sub at www.audioreview.com.

As for the center and main, try Vifa A/V kit speaker from www.Madisound.com. I've been using them for a year now and it upsets my friends when they audition it. Why? They spent more on their name brand speakers but mine sounds better! The clarity and details are said to be equivalent to those costing up to $ 1,000 or more per pair and its only $ 216 each. See the review on this at audioreview. For the surrounds, ideally, you want to match the speaker parts with center and mains for harmonic surround sound. I would also recommend Vifa kit from Madisound. You can mount them above the head height while pointing them down a little. But if you must have in-wall speakers, try www.partsexpress.com I personally have not auditioned these in-wall stuff. Thiel audio makes some high-end in-wall speakers if you want to spend more.

Hope this helps.