So about 3 months ago my 1070 died... or so I thought. About 2 months after my 2 year warranty expired too... of course. I turned on my HT like I always do and I got the little green light on the 1070, but no VFD (front display), and no audio. I tried to do everything I could to get it working again. I unplugged it over night, still the next day it was the same symptoms. I did a master reset, didn't help. I unplugged it for a week, still the same symptoms. So thinking it was a gonner I unplugged everything and put it in the closet, and listed it on Craig's List for best offer. I got zero inquiries about it.

Well, I was going through my closet last week, decided to plug it in one last time, and guess what? It worked! Damn you Outlaw for making such a buggy product and then pushing it to the side without working the bugs out. It also sucks because their resale value is crappy too, everyone knows how terribly buggy they are. Although, I must admit, about a month before my experience started I did a firmware update and a lot of the little annoying bugs have disappeared.